WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Control of cookies???

From: Marcelo Caffaro <leao () employer com br>
Date: 28 Jan 2004 13:03:56 -0000

Hello Guys, anyone can help-me to send ideas, solutions or samples to manage the session of one website.

For Sample, i have one site (IIS) and below this structure of site i have the folder named docs, but if i put the
complete url of the website document, everyone can see my document. I need create one method to authenticate my user, i
dont know if cookie control is a best solution but i need to arrest the user, ip and cookie to control the user access,
if the user is not authenticated the user cannot see the documents.

Anyone can help-me?

Sorry my english