WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Security using Apache module

From: "Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE)" <juan.calderon () ge com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:54:57 -0500

Servlet in Box1 could forward requests to Box2, not redirection but
forwarding.  The request will send all headers, even Querystring/Post
variables. So why not make a servlet to authenticate in Box1 and after
that forward the request to box2, user will never notice he/she is
leaving box1.

Regards,
JC