WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: SQL injection with sql 2000 sp3

From: "Vinny Bedus" <vbedus () bitchangers com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:58:58 -0400

You are going to want to make sure the user you are executing the query as
has sufficient permissions.  You can try the same query from SQL Query
Analyzer.  We have not noticed any problems with our customers since the
install.

You are also going to want to check what version of the MDAC you are using.
Could you possibly be using an older version that might have some problems
with the Service Pack?

Vinny Bedus
Bit Changers
http://www.bitchangers.com