WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Positive Change

From: Noam Eppel <secure () noameppel com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:47:23 -0500

From: "Robin Fordham" <rfordham () bha com>
To: <webappsec () securityfocus com>
Subject: IIS 5.0 Session Hijacking Question
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:04:13 -0500

I've been visiting OWASP regularly and have been very impressed with the
content. Learning about security has totally changed the way I develop [...]

I don't speak for OWASP, but one of the best impacts OWASP can have is to have
web developers understand that security is not something they can add on, but
it is a fundamental part of development that may take a change in how they
develop. And that their efforts will help create a better, more secure
internet. Way to go Robin for becoming a more responsible, security-conscious
developer!!

And a further 'way to go' to the OWASP team and volunteers!

Noam Eppel
Web Security Consultant
http://www.noameppel.com