WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Paros v3.0.1 for web application security assessment

From: "Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" <rdawes () deloitte co za>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:13:20 +0200

I mailed a description of what I do in these situations to the list a few
months back, along with the actual perl scripts that implements the
technique. Also, Exodus (http://home.intekom.co.za/rdawes/exodus.html) has
the ability to collect and convert sessionids using this technique.
Unfortunately, at this point, it does not graph them for you, but you should
be able to write out the values that you calculate and pass them to gnuplot,
or your favourite graphing program.

Please see
http://www.pantek.com/library/general/lists/securityfocus.com/webappsec/msg0
0552.html for the original posting, and the files that I sent to the list.

Rogan