WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Book on Java Security

From: "Al Sutton" <al.sutton () alsutton com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:43:49 +0100

Which aspect are you looking at?, most of the books have different aims,
some of them aim for a mix of the following categories.

- Secure data storage (Cryptography)
- Secure communications over a network (VPN's, SSL, etc.)
- Secure programming (input validation, SQL Injection, etc., etc.)
- Secure program distribution (licences, obfuscation, etc.)

If you let me know which one you're focusing on I'll try to dig something
up.

Al.