WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Preventing cross site scripting

From: "Tim Greer" <chatmaster () charter net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:48:48 -0700

Yes,

That would work for some basic tags that are static. Personally, I don't
like PHP... far too buggy and far too many security issues over it's time
compared to alternatives such as Perl and C, so I'm not up to speed on all
the functions to appreciate it's regex's, though it can use Perl regex's,
which is very cool (since they are the most versatile!).
--
Regards,
Tim Greer  chatmaster () charter net