WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: what does this allow ?

From: "Calderon, Juan C (EM, DDEMESIS)" <Juan.Calderon () ge com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:32:35 -0400

Hi Vince!

I think this article from CERT will help you a lot. It contains description, impact and user solutions to XSS attacks.
However the best is to fix the vulnerability at your site, depending of situation you can be exposing your customers to
thighs going from disgusting images to sensitive information stealth.