WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Application Stress Tools

From: "John Haigh" <john () siriusweblabs com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:58:35 -0400

There is the MS Web Application Stress Tool. Which is available for
download at
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/intranet/downloads/webstres
.asp

The time saving feature of MS Web Application Stress Tool is that you
can record navigating a site which becomes your Test Script.

Also if you have MS Visual Studio .NET there is the Microsoft
Application Center Test tool which is based on the MS Web Application
Stress Tool.

John Haigh