WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Prevent security bypass

From: "Adam" <a.bardsley () lancaster ac uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:57:02 -0000

It depends how secure you want it as a lot of people have said but I would
personally go for what you suggested as bar the v.expensive suggestions or
the ones relying on being on the same NT network you arent going to get
anything very secure. We have a secuirty script called on each secure page.
The overhead doesnt seem that bad tbh.

Adam