WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Ten Security Checks for PHP, Part 1

From: "Michael Howard" <mikehow () microsoft com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:57:11 -0800

Anyone auditing a PHP program should "look for" those functions
this assumes you know ALL the 'bad' functions... and you don't

what you SHOULD do is determine if the data is correct or not, then it doesn't matter what functions you call (with the
possible of exception of gets() if you're doing C - it's plain evil :-)