WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Guidlines for Testing Web Applications

From: David Endler <dendler () owasp org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:10:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Just a quick update on the OWASP Testing Methodology.  After a brief hiatus, we've published an updated table of
contents and the release schedule and for upcoming chapters spaced about a month apart:  http://www.owasp.org/testing

We will be circulating these sections on the webappsec@ list under the timeframes listed for feedback and general
comments in order to develop a better final document.

If you are interested in participating in the peer review process, please drop me a line with some of your experiences
and qualifications.  Thanks,

-dave
dendler () owasp org