WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Application Source Vulnerability Scanners

From: Vitor Ventura <vventura () sia pt>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:34:34 -0000

If I understand this comment correctly, them what Rafael is looking for is
some kind of code analizer for the languase in which the web aplication is
made.
For instance I'm currently looking for an ASP(vbs) security code analizer,
just like rats or the.other.one.that.I.cant.remenber.name . I haven't find
anything not free or comercial tool, that analizes visual basic scripts and
alerts me about security issues on the code.

Regards
Vitor Ventura