WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 14:13:36 -0800

The charter clearly doesn't allow for debate about commercial tools.
That rule was put in place after having tried reasoned debate several
times in the past which always turns into marketing wars and most list
members simply didn't want the noise.

WebSleuth is now commercial and closed source btw (so also out of scope
for this list). The original version is still open and free. I have
gotten a lot of mails over the last few weeks about how a GPL tool can
become commercial and I too don't know the answer and it is out of scope
for this list.  You can contact the author at dzzie () yahoo com

Cheers

--
Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>