WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Gateways

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:15:46 -0800

Eric,

Later this week OWASP will release the first official beta of
CodeSeeker. (http//www.owasp.org/codeseeker/).Yeah its been longer than
we thought but everyones busy ! Actually the code and installers are
already in the CVS tree, we just need to build release packages and put
them on sourceforge.

Its fully open source, GPL and multi-platform. The architecture is far
cleaner than the proxy tools out there as well as it sits on the stack
much like a Java App Server connector architecture, thus SSL and
bandwidth issues are negated. If your web server can deal with the load
or see the request so can CodeSeeker.

Look for the release announcement later this week.