WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: eWeek OpenHack challenge

From: "Bill Martin" <martin.b () attbi com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:36:03 -0600

I'd be interested in seeing if eWeek makes it configuration and results
available, regardless of the outcome. Everyone is preaching how important it
is to secure systems, lets see if it is important enough to make that
information available to the organizations that do not have hundreds of
man-hours to invest in on small package.
-bill-