WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SUMMARY modify non-persistent cookies and more q's

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:25:50 -0500

Try SPIKE Proxy. It's free, Open Source, Python, works on both Windows
and Unix, and does practically everything, including support VulnXML,
form brute forcing, etc.

It also gives you a nice interface to rewrite cookies. With a little
Python work you can customize it to whatever you are trying to do, if it
doesn't fit your EXACT needs.

http://www.immunitysec.com/spike.html

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.