Vulnwatch mailing list archives

Web Crossing 4.x/5.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (FIX)

From: "Peter Winter-Smith" <peter4020 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:40:27 +0000

Dear All,

I have recently received notification from the WebCrossing Inc. company
informing me that the Denial of Service bug which I recently provided
information on is now completely fixed, as can be seen from the 'bug fixes'
section on the updates section of their web-site.

http://wci.webcrossing.com/cgi-bin/webx.cgi?50@113.bOo7aXzZgMn.2@.f6f3987

Versions dating 5.0 09FEB04 and later are completely immune to this flaw.

I would like to thank WebCrossing Inc. for working with me to provide a
fix for these issues.

The latest version may be downloaded from:

http://webcrossing.com/download

Kindest Regards,
-Peter Winter-Smith

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger