Vulnwatch mailing list archives

Administrivia - Temporary fix for VulnWatch.org

From: Steve <steve () vulnwatch org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 04:20:59 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry for more administrivia traffic but we are trying to address our
domain issue and I want to keep everyone in the loop.

We have activated vulnwatch.net and hopefully over the next couple of days
the DNS records will propogate.  This means that mail will flow again but
instead of vulnwatch.org it will be vulnwatch.net.

This will remain in place until such time that GoDaddy hires some
competant staff or I manage to pull the domain from them and move it
elsewhere. Thankfully the staff at Register.Com acted quickly on
vulnwatch.net and by this time tomorrow we should be up and running.

Until everyone wishing to post starts using the vulnwatch.net I may annoy
you all with forwarding relavent material from my account.

You can email me directly if you have any questions or comments as I have
included a non-vulnwatch email address below.

Regards;

Steve Manzuik
Moderator - VulnWatch
steve () entrenchtech com