Vulnwatch mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Chris Wysopal <weld () vulnwatch org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:14:28 +0000 (GMT)

As you may have noticed Vulnwatch has been out of commission for the past
week.  We had a catastrophic hardware failure. To compound this we had
trouble accessing our colocation facilities due to unforseen circumstances.

Our backups are missing for the week of Nov 25th so if you subscribed or
unsubscribed during this time you will need to try again.

Vulnwatch is a completely non-profit list run with donated time, equipment,
and internet access.  We appreciate donations made to the list especially
the colocation services provided by Global NAPs.  We are currently
investigating a redundant list setup so this problem will not happen in the
future.

Regards,

VulnWatch Moderators