Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: IRM Demonstrates Multiple Cisco IOS Exploitation Techniques

From: MiKa () mailinator org
Date: 13 Nov 2007 14:24:07 -0000

Not quite sure what to think about this, is this a hoax?

No details are given, the captures of the "hack" show clearly a router command "gdb kernel" which (according to cisco's
IOS command lookup tool on cisco.com) doesn't exist and which my own IOS device doesn't recognize.
So let's not hype this too much as long we don't get better details, regard it a some proof of concept for a well set
up test environment...