Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Asterisk ignoring replayed libpcap sessions

From: nnp <version5 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:03:30 +0000

Forgot to mention, I have solved this problem using a python script
that just replays the packets from the saved ethereal dump.

On 10/30/06, nnp <version5 () gmail com> wrote:
SIP is carried over UDP.

And now I hear you asking, why oh why am I using a tool called
TCPreplay. The answer being I was told it would function correctly.

--
http://silenthack.co.uk

--
http://silenthack.co.uk