Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: FTP Fuzzer

From: "Leon Juranic" <leon.juranic () infigo hr>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:06:24 +0200

You can find some spec. in README, and related to 'crash'...what
do you mean by that? I've fuzzed more than 20 ftp servers, and noone
caused fuzzer crash (but if you find some bug, let me know :-)
If you think that fuzzer terminate fuzzing before it test all commands,
just increase timeout value to 60 and it should be fine.