Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Re: Vulnerability Buyer Company

From: dave_endler () 3Com com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:13:04 -0600

Hi there,

With regards to the Zero Day Initiative, every monetary offer we have made
so far has been accepted.  It's also interesting that we have no record of
you in our researcher list. Either this is poorly disguised digitalarmaments
self-plug or you need to check our PGP key to ensure you are talking to
right Zero Day Initiative (http://www.zerodayinitiative.com/contact.html).
Thanks,

-dave

David Endler