Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Assesment tools(Vuln testing tools)

From: Carlos Carvalho <h4sh () globo com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:46:25 -0200

On 24 Oct 2005 17:04:23 -0000
shyaam () gmail com wrote:

Dear Group,

I am trying to find out the Vulnerability assessment toolkits, both paid and unpaid versions of softwares. Kindly,
let me know if you have any list off tools for Vuln Assessment.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
Shyaam Sundhar R S

 Well i`ve written one alike it (fuzzy tool) and you can find it at
http://gotfault.net/~nutshell/tools/flawseeker/flawseeker.html

 I don`t know if is exactly what you are looking for, anyway i hope i`d be helpfull.
 Greets
--

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at
once.