Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: tools for searching potential BO in binary code

From: Jeremy Richards <dyngnosis () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:15:30 -0400

I am currently in talks with Security Innovation about doing a product
review on their flagship product called Holodeck Enterpries Edition.
It is an interesting product that sets up a layer between defined APIs
(your strcpy's, etc) and lets you inject at will...

There is a review of a trial version from a few years ago (though a
bit outdated) here:
http://tejasconsulting.com/open-testware/feature/holodeck-2.0.173.html

Im pretty sure you can still register for a trial but I understand its
limited.  I'll send you an off-list email when my review is complete.
In anycase it will be posted on http://www.dyngnosis.com

cheers