Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Shell:

From: "Ferruh Mavituna" <ferruh () mavituna com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:42:14 +0300

I tested this in Firefox 0.9.1, and strangely it fires-up my hex editor with
given application.

And in IE (Win2003) if I run it by myself it executes calc.exe or any other
exe in any place with shell and directory traversal.

But when I try to link it from a webpage it doesn't work my computer zone or
internet zone it opens file download dialog box.

Ferruh.Mavituna
http://ferruh.mavituna.com