Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Integer overflows

From: <integer () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:02:36 -0700

Hey all,

I've been working on Gera's InsecureProgramming challenges and I stumped.
 Regarding n1.c, the integer overflows, is this exploitable on Linux/x86?
 I can cause a signedness error, but that's a huge amount of memory to
write and it SEGVs at the top of the stack.

Any help would been very much appreiciated.

Thanks,
-int

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434