Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

ntoskrnl.exe and isql.exe hard crash (update) NetWare the root cause

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:53:50 -0700

While paying closer attention to my machine as it blue screened due to Query analyzer crashing, I noticed that the actual exception occurs in nwfs.sys. This file I believe is installed with the Netware Client. This fact also coincides with my other lab machines not having the BSoD when a large buffer was stuffed into "server" field. Any one else running netware and query analyzer able to help me prove this? Thanks,
-wire.
For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit <http://www.tfaw.com/?qt=wmf>