Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Paper of insecure in PHP... and doubt in SQL-Injection

From: <sekure () hadrion com br>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:52:13 -0300

Hi,

I'm searching a good paper or collection of papers that describe
problems of PHP with real examples and eploitations. Like
SQL-Injection, danger funcionts, buffer overflow, ...

ps.: I want read, understand and test it. hehehe :)

Where find this papers ??

Someone have links that i can access ? :)

A little doubt about SQL-Injections... Why some sites and Visual Basic
applications gave-me this error when i try a SQL-Injection in it:

ODBC driver does not support the requested properties.

/procura_resp.asp, line 121

This error was caused by insert a ' or '1 under a search form. :)

Why ?? A different provider ?? Security checks ?? How to bypass this
problem of provider ??

Thkz a lot.

Best Regards.

[ ]'s