Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: cipher.exe overflow

From: "moran zavdi" <moraniam () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:03:14 +0000

Hi,
I saw this discussion that's why i had doubts if i should publish this overflow.
But, can you compare cipher to nslookup ?
cipher.exe is part of the EFS.
Because its such important file ive decided to write about it.
who knows, maybe someone here will be able to exploit it and find something big.

Regards,
Moran.