Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Shell code -RVA techniques or something similar

From: Enrique A. Compañ Gzz. <enrique () virtekweb net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:47:01 +0200

Sometime ago I created a shellcode that doesn't use any hardcoded address,
it looks in the
process for them... I posted it here, but I have to find it.

My advice is too look into virii coding tutorials...

There're good tutorials around this and other very interesting subjects.

Also look for a PE format reference/tutorial.

Look for 29a magazine and also at vx.netlux.org

Regards