Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: ADT enterNET and Symantec Ghost

From: "Huston, Matt" <mhuston () imagitekltd com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:16:34 -0500

John, I had the very same problem about a month ago. The irony is that the
multicast server is behind an ADT protected door to our server room, thereby
disallowing us to get in and remedying the problem until after the ghost
session ended. I noticed the exact instance and was suspicious, but did not
continue or investigate further. (we don't push images very frequently)
Thanks for the verification. Other than the recommendations you provide
below, have you heard any advice or comments from either vendors? Thanks
again for the confirmation. Regards, M