Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: about idq.dll problem!!!

From: "Rense Buijen" <Rense.Buijen () dct-mail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:23:29 +0100

" The error that you see is returned because there is nothing after the
'='
sign."

http://server.com/null.ida?=ThereISsomthingHere

Well, there is definitely something after the "=" sign there, and it
still gives the same error; "File . Error 0x80040e14 caught while
processing query" So either they have not done their research or they
are trying to cover up something more serious. Has anyone tried
attaching a debugger to IIS (inetinfo.exe I believe)?

With kinds regards,

Rense