Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

NAV to test

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:24:24 +0300

Dear vuln-dev () securityfocus com,

  Probably  I  fond  yet  another  way  to  bypass  virus and attachment
  filtering  on  Norton Antivirus (and may be few others). I need e-mail
  gateway with NAV installed to test. I will be grateful if someone will
  let  me  check  his  NAV  (and  also  for  any  different antiviral or
  attachment  filtering  product).  Gateway  should filter some specific
  types of attachments (for example .exe files - it doesn't matter).

--
http://www.security.nnov.ru
         /\_/\
                    |/
You know my name - look up my number (The Beatles)