Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Rather large MSIE-hole

From: "The Blueberry" <acr872k () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:48:58 +0000

Well you could pipe commands by "echo.something>somefile" but to place many words on a line you would have to use debug and edit manually the file, byte by byte... but with a lot of patience I believe you could do it. But another thing is that ie will block those parameters even if there is no space because the program is used as an ActiveX... I really do not know any way of doing something without parameters and without writing anything to disk.

-TB

>Eric Brown Wrote
>Could you not create a batch file that housed the
commands you wanted to run
>(with args) and just run the batch file?
>I apologise if someone has already addressed this.

how would you make this batch file? the only way I
know would be to use "echo blah >> file.bat" and if
you do it that way you are still using parameters...so
we are right back to where we started.