Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: JavaSecurity

From: "Scott, Richard" <Richard.Scott () BestBuy com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:42:53 -0600

I actually packaged the classes in java.lang:

Jar cvf0 new_rt.jar <dir1> <dir2> <dir3> <dir4> .......

The reason why I am posting here is that I am working on an exploit.  I was
hoping to see if anyone else has worked on replacing core classes in a
package..... with a rogue one.

Cheers
r.

Richard Scott
INFORMATION SECURITY
Best Buy World Headquarters
7075 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 USA

The views expressed in this email do not represent Best Buy
or any of its subsidiaries