Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Follow-up to Malware Repository Request

From: Brennen Reynolds <bereynolds () ucdavis edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:28:08 -0700

I wanted to thank everyone for their responses to my request. What really
surprised me was that I got two types of responses. One was pointers to web
sites and the other was requests for the pointers. It has become apparent to
me that there is no complete well-known site that catalogs the various
malware that has been seen on the Internet over it's existence. The
following is the list of sites I received along with a couple I already had.
If you know of anything not on the list please let me know (since I haven't
found the ideal site yet).

DDoS Tools:
http://packetstorm.decepticons.org/distributed/

Trojans: