Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Black Hat Windows Security Keynotes announced

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:52:20 -0800

List: Please do not take my allowing this posting to be an invitation
to post an agenda for every security conference out there.  The various
Blackhat conferences happen to be a really close match for the usual
vuln-dev topics.  In addition, they make their presentations available
on-line after, and I'm generally a fan of the conferences.

Call-for-papers/presentations announcements are generally OK, for
conferences that have similar topics.

                                        BB