Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Antwort: Lotus Domino url bypass

From: j.mickerts () gmx net
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:35:37 +0100

Hi,

this does not work for me. I tested it against Domino 5.0.8 on Windows
2000 SP2 with all actual patches. I get redirected to the login-page. How
are your ACLs on the template? Mine do not allow Anonymous or Default any
access. Maybe this corrects the issue. I also use SSL to connect, but this
should not interfere with the exploit. Maybe you should state version and
platform.

Kind regards,

Jens Mickerts

"Gabriel A. Maggiotti" <gmaggiot () ciudad com ar>
Gesendet von: gabi () postino8 int prima com ar
04.02.2002 04:30
Bitte antworten an gmaggiot