Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Blue Boar <blueboar () thievco com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:29:36 -0800 (PST)

I am currently travelling, and my Internet access is somewhat sporadic.  I
apologize in advance if there are long delays over the next several days
in posts being approved.

Also, regarding the rumor threads.  We've had good luck in the past with
someone requesting a rumored exloit here on list, and having it surface.
I've been hearing consistent rumors about the Apache exploit for some
time, so I thought I'd allow the request.  I'm not sure what to make of
how the thread has spread to other major packages.  Obviously, with
rumors, I've got no way to determine what is accurate.  I may cut the
thread off soon, we'll see how it goes.

                                                BB