Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Rumours about Apache 1.3.22 exploits

From: "Pedro Hugo" <fractalg () highspeedweb net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:03:19 -0000

A nice bird told me zen-parse has coded an exploit for apache... Seems
all versions,including 1.3.23 are exploitable...
But it seems zen-parse didn't distributed the exploit or it's very
private... But someone else could already have another working one... If
one can do it, someone else can do it too...
Bind 9.2.x exploit is done for quite a while.... Not good news :)
I don't have yet details where the problems are :(

Only ones i've seen are trojans.

You heard anything different ?