Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Pgp.com was exposing ... information.

From: c c <cesarc56 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:25:50 -0800 (PST)

After the the post i received this e-mail:

-------------------start-------------------
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
The problem has been
corrected.

Web Support
Network Associates
websupport () nai com
www.nai.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the
property of
Network Associates and/or its affiliates, are
confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this
e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient (s) or
otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in
error, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately from
your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination
forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.