Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Administrivia (moderator ID)

From: Blue Boar <blueboar () thievco com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 14:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be moderating the list under
my real name, Ryan Russell (ryan () securityfocus com).  Expect the switch to
happen next week when I get back from Defcon, though it will be pretty
transparent to list subscribers.  Note that this is totally voluntary on
my part, and has nothing to do with the Symantec merger.  No one at
Symantec has asked me to make any change, or even contacted me about the
list.

So, if you're at Defcon, please stop me and say "hi".  I'm the guy named
Ryan, whom you still probably have no way of recognizing.

                                                Ryan