Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Apache-Nosejob

From: "Walter Pearce" <wpearce () automotive com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:57:19 -0700

The Actual method of exploitation on any other operating system besides *BSD (what is supplied with that exploit) is
totally different from OS to OS. Through my own research I have noticed exploitation on linux is actually more
complicated. This is why in the source they comment it took 2 months to exploit each OS, they are different methods of
getting the program to run how you want.