Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Remote MS02-18 Patch Checker

From: "Jim Harrison (SPG)" <jmharr () microsoft com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:14:05 -0700

Can we please publish these gems on a website somewhere?
It's kinda frustrating to see these kind offerings yet not have access
to the.
There are many mail servers and clients that strip potentially
executable files from email...

T'anx!

* Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, 2K), A+, Network+

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the
Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.