Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: New "concept" virus/worm?

From: Dave Salovesh <salovesh () ramassociates com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:21:13 -0400

It infects 98 (I've got it on the one 98 workstation we run) and may have
been involved in infecting two of NT4 servers.

I also have two UNinfected NT4 servers that are patched to about the same
level as the infected ones - not quite completely patched, but I think I've
selected all the appropriate ones for the role each server plays.

My W2K server is patched up to the minute and didn't get infected.  So
far...

--
Dave Salovesh
RAM Associates, Inc.