Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: limewire cookie (among others) disclosure vuln

From: "leon" <leon () inyc com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:51:59 -0400

Try searching for keen and watch all kinds of cookies come up.  By
default it does not share the whole harddrive but it is a simple click
of a mouse that gives the whole thing up.   I was thinking more along
the lines of people dumping the same file.  Browse host rarely works.

Hope that helps,

Leon

Ps:  I am saying most people tend to mis configure (ie share the whole
harddrive) this is NOT the default behavior.  So no there is no
directory traversal vuln.